- Kadeem Allen was impressive in his call-up, but the Knicks couldn't pull out the win in Charlotte.
Get ready for the Knicks match-up with the Warriors.
Once again, the Knicks showed great heart and resiliency in erasing a 19-point deficit, but it wasn't enough to overcome a barrage of three-pointers...
Get ready for the Knicks match-up with the Nets.
- The Knicks returned home for the first time since Christmas day, but Indiana spoiled the night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcJ_KCFQU8 Vindicated? No…after one quarter’s worth of a fake comeback, David Fizdale probably doesn’t...
- The Knicks looked as if they were going to have a successful trip to London, until the fourth quarter happened.
- Despite the Knicks getting blown out by Charlotte, there was plenty to be excited about if you're rooting for the kids to be alright.
In a double overtime game that left everyone begging for less, the Knicks lost to the Bulls.
The Knicks looked impressive through three quarters, but then Kevin Durant took over.
Knicks can't find a win at home.
- The Knicks battled back from 16 points down to beat one of the best teams in the NBA.
- Emmanuel Mudiay hit multiple clutch shots to lead the way.
- Kevin Knox answered his critics with a breakout performance.
- This was a game for development (or as some would say, tanking).
- The Knicks don't have enough talent to compete with the Sixers, but their young players showed why they might be able to hang sometime in the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ-wPoAnVZ8 You try. You reallllly, really try not to get ahead of yourself as a Knicks fan. There's been so much heartbreak, so much false promise, so...
A cold third quarter dooms in the Knicks as they can't pull off a late comeback.
- Kevin Knox received the start, but the Knicks came out flat, digging themselves an early deficit.
- Frank Ntilikina looked aggressive again, with 12 of his 16 points coming in the second half.
- Kevin Knox had two huge blocks, plus a clutch three and dunk down the stretch, but it wasn't enough to complete the comeback.
The Knicks were too sloppy against a desperate Wizards team that needed a win.
- The Nets own the city (for now).
Knicks sleepwalk through loss to Orlando at home.
For the second consecutive night, the Knicks made a valiant comeback, but fell short. KNICKS FAN TV POSTGAME [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGQ185I3iWc&w=560&h=315] HIGHLIGHTS INTERVIEWS
After leading for 45 minutes, the Knicks can't contain Anthony Davis or overcome late mistakes.
- James Harden ties a Garden visitor record, the Knicks lost, and you almost felt good about the game.
- David Fizdale inserted Luke Kornet into the lineup to take the place of Enes Kanter and it worked out pretty well... Kornet connected on 7 three-pointers and offered stable defense in the Knicks loss.
- Overall, Milwaukee was too much for the Knicks, who, other than Kornet, had an off night offensively.
- Enes Kanter was ejected on a questionable technical call resulting from a confrontation with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Knicks take a beating in Oklahoma City.
Frank Ntilikina bust out of his slump and the Knicks beat the Hawks on the road.
12Page 1 of 2