- The Knicks finally ended their losing streak with a win over the LeBron-less Lakers.
- But it was really a night for the maligned. Enes Kanter, Mario Hezonja, and Trey Burke, all easy targets for Knicks fans lately, came up big for the win.
- Against a superior team on the road, the Knicks showed some fight, but not nearly enough to pull off an upset.
Get ready for the Knicks match-up with the Nets.
- The Knicks showed some fight early vs the Warriors, but in the end, the talent discrepancy was too great for them to overcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xzcvz4eP0 Game Highlights Well you could see that one coming from a mile away, huh? Even though this...
Once again, the Knicks showed great heart and resiliency in erasing a 19-point deficit, but it wasn't enough to overcome a barrage of three-pointers...
In a double overtime game that left everyone begging for less, the Knicks lost to the Bulls.
- The Knicks returned home for the first time since Christmas day, but Indiana spoiled the night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q7qxobuQzg Recap by Remi_Se The injury racked New York Knicks gave a spirited effort...
Knicks take a beating in Oklahoma City.
- It looked like it was going to be a special night for Kevin Knox when he started 8-9 from the field, knocking down threes and dunking the ball in transition. Then everything changed in the second half.
- Emmanuel Mudiay had his third 30-point game in his last five games, which is crazy considering he had two thirty-point games over his entire career before this stretch.
- Atlanta took control of the game in the third quarter as the Knicks basically slept walked their way through the rest of the second half.
For the second consecutive night, the Knicks made a valiant comeback, but fell short. KNICKS FAN TV POSTGAME [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGQ185I3iWc&w=560&h=315] HIGHLIGHTS INTERVIEWS
Knicks shock the Celtics in Boston
- David Fizdale inserted Luke Kornet into the lineup to take the place of Enes Kanter and it worked out pretty well... Kornet connected on 7 three-pointers and offered stable defense in the Knicks loss.
- Overall, Milwaukee was too much for the Knicks, who, other than Kornet, had an off night offensively.
- Enes Kanter was ejected on a questionable technical call resulting from a confrontation with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
The Knicks were too sloppy against a desperate Wizards team that needed a win.
Knicks lose to Miami in a laugher.
Knicks sleepwalk through loss to Orlando at home.
Despite a great effort by the bench, the Knicks can't overcome an early deficit.
A cold third quarter dooms in the Knicks as they can't pull off a late comeback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8s1PI50Wi4 Monday night was a tale of two halves for the Knicks. They came out playing loosy-goosy,...
Get ready for the Knicks match-up with the Warriors.
Frank Ntilikina bust out of his slump and the Knicks beat the Hawks on the road.
- Kevin Knox received the start, but the Knicks came out flat, digging themselves an early deficit.
- Frank Ntilikina looked aggressive again, with 12 of his 16 points coming in the second half.
- Kevin Knox had two huge blocks, plus a clutch three and dunk down the stretch, but it wasn't enough to complete the comeback.
The game looked promising for the first 6 minutes and then it turned into a blowout.
- This was a game for development (or as some would say, tanking).
- The Knicks don't have enough talent to compete with the Sixers, but their young players showed why they might be able to hang sometime in the future.
12Page 1 of 2