Knicks shock the Celtics in Boston
Against one of the top teams in the West, the Knicks gave an impressive effort, but lost.
The game looked promising for the first 6 minutes and then it turned into a blowout.
- Kadeem Allen was impressive in his call-up, but the Knicks couldn't pull out the win in Charlotte.
A cold third quarter dooms in the Knicks as they can't pull off a late comeback.
Once again, the Knicks showed great heart and resiliency in erasing a 19-point deficit, but it wasn't enough to overcome a barrage of three-pointers...
- The Knicks finally ended their losing streak with a win over the LeBron-less Lakers.
- But it was really a night for the maligned. Enes Kanter, Mario Hezonja, and Trey Burke, all easy targets for Knicks fans lately, came up big for the win.
Knicks sleepwalk through loss to Orlando at home.
Knicks can't find a win at home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xzcvz4eP0 Game Highlights Well you could see that one coming from a mile away, huh? Even though this...
Get ready for the Knicks next match-up against the Heat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mTFpUtkJs Miami Herald: Here’s why Spoelstra and Fizdale never expected to be on opposite sides of...
- Against a superior team on the road, the Knicks showed some fight, but not nearly enough to pull off an upset.
Knicks take a beating in Oklahoma City.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ-wPoAnVZ8 You try. You reallllly, really try not to get ahead of yourself as a Knicks fan. There's been so much heartbreak, so much false promise, so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcJ_KCFQU8 Vindicated? No…after one quarter’s worth of a fake comeback, David Fizdale probably doesn’t...
Knicks lose to Miami in a laugher.
- The Knicks showed some fight early vs the Warriors, but in the end, the talent discrepancy was too great for them to overcome.
After leading for 45 minutes, the Knicks can't contain Anthony Davis or overcome late mistakes.
- Despite the Knicks getting blown out by Charlotte, there was plenty to be excited about if you're rooting for the kids to be alright.
Get ready for the Knicks match-up with the Warriors.
- The Knicks returned home for the first time since Christmas day, but Indiana spoiled the night.
Despite a great effort by the bench, the Knicks can't overcome an early deficit.
- Kevin Knox received the start, but the Knicks came out flat, digging themselves an early deficit.
- Frank Ntilikina looked aggressive again, with 12 of his 16 points coming in the second half.
- Kevin Knox had two huge blocks, plus a clutch three and dunk down the stretch, but it wasn't enough to complete the comeback.
The Knicks looked impressive through three quarters, but then Kevin Durant took over.
- This was a game for development (or as some would say, tanking).
- The Knicks don't have enough talent to compete with the Sixers, but their young players showed why they might be able to hang sometime in the future.
12Page 1 of 2