https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ-wPoAnVZ8 You try. You reallllly, really try not to get ahead of yourself as a Knicks fan. There's been so much heartbreak, so much false promise, so...
Knicks can't find a win at home.
- Kadeem Allen was impressive in his call-up, but the Knicks couldn't pull out the win in Charlotte.
- It was a night of ovations for everyone but the Knicks who actually played on the floor.
- The Nets own the city (for now).
- James Harden ties a Garden visitor record, the Knicks lost, and you almost felt good about the game.
- This one was never really close, as neither match-up with Oklahoma City has been this season.
- There were a few bright spots, but overall, it was a sleeper on MLK Day.
- The Knicks looked as if they were going to have a successful trip to London, until the fourth quarter happened.
- This was a game for development (or as some would say, tanking).
- The Knicks don't have enough talent to compete with the Sixers, but their young players showed why they might be able to hang sometime in the future.
- The Knicks returned home for the first time since Christmas day, but Indiana spoiled the night.
- The Knicks showed some fight early vs the Warriors, but in the end, the talent discrepancy was too great for them to overcome.
- Against a superior team on the road, the Knicks showed some fight, but not nearly enough to pull off an upset.
- The Knicks finally ended their losing streak with a win over the LeBron-less Lakers.
- But it was really a night for the maligned. Enes Kanter, Mario Hezonja, and Trey Burke, all easy targets for Knicks fans lately, came up big for the win.
- David Fizdale inserted Luke Kornet into the lineup to take the place of Enes Kanter and it worked out pretty well... Kornet connected on 7 three-pointers and offered stable defense in the Knicks loss.
- Overall, Milwaukee was too much for the Knicks, who, other than Kornet, had an off night offensively.
- Enes Kanter was ejected on a questionable technical call resulting from a confrontation with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- It looked like it was going to be a special night for Kevin Knox when he started 8-9 from the field, knocking down threes and dunking the ball in transition. Then everything changed in the second half.
- Emmanuel Mudiay had his third 30-point game in his last five games, which is crazy considering he had two thirty-point games over his entire career before this stretch.
- Atlanta took control of the game in the third quarter as the Knicks basically slept walked their way through the rest of the second half.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJDQ66iElzs Tonight was one of those games where, if you didn't watch, woke up in the morning and saw the final score, you'd be embarrassed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8s1PI50Wi4 Monday night was a tale of two halves for the Knicks. They came out playing loosy-goosy,...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q7qxobuQzg Recap by Remi_Se The injury racked New York Knicks gave a spirited effort...
I moved to the Charlotte, NC area from New York in 2013, and have been attending nearly every Knicks-Hornets game at the Spectrum Center...
- Kevin Knox received the start, but the Knicks came out flat, digging themselves an early deficit.
- Frank Ntilikina looked aggressive again, with 12 of his 16 points coming in the second half.
- Kevin Knox had two huge blocks, plus a clutch three and dunk down the stretch, but it wasn't enough to complete the comeback.
- Despite the Knicks getting blown out by Charlotte, there was plenty to be excited about if you're rooting for the kids to be alright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcJ_KCFQU8 Vindicated? No…after one quarter’s worth of a fake comeback, David Fizdale probably doesn’t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xzcvz4eP0 Game Highlights Well you could see that one coming from a mile away, huh? Even though this...
A cold third quarter dooms in the Knicks as they can't pull off a late comeback.
- The Knicks battled back from 16 points down to beat one of the best teams in the NBA.
- Emmanuel Mudiay hit multiple clutch shots to lead the way.
- Kevin Knox answered his critics with a breakout performance.
12Page 1 of 2