- This was a game for development (or as some would say, tanking).
- The Knicks don't have enough talent to compete with the Sixers, but their young players showed why they might be able to hang sometime in the future.
- The Knicks returned home for the first time since Christmas day, but Indiana spoiled the night.
- The Knicks showed some fight early vs the Warriors, but in the end, the talent discrepancy was too great for them to overcome.
- Against a superior team on the road, the Knicks showed some fight, but not nearly enough to pull off an upset.
- The Knicks finally ended their losing streak with a win over the LeBron-less Lakers.
- But it was really a night for the maligned. Enes Kanter, Mario Hezonja, and Trey Burke, all easy targets for Knicks fans lately, came up big for the win.
- David Fizdale inserted Luke Kornet into the lineup to take the place of Enes Kanter and it worked out pretty well... Kornet connected on 7 three-pointers and offered stable defense in the Knicks loss.
- Overall, Milwaukee was too much for the Knicks, who, other than Kornet, had an off night offensively.
- Enes Kanter was ejected on a questionable technical call resulting from a confrontation with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- It looked like it was going to be a special night for Kevin Knox when he started 8-9 from the field, knocking down threes and dunking the ball in transition. Then everything changed in the second half.
- Emmanuel Mudiay had his third 30-point game in his last five games, which is crazy considering he had two thirty-point games over his entire career before this stretch.
- Atlanta took control of the game in the third quarter as the Knicks basically slept walked their way through the rest of the second half.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJDQ66iElzs Tonight was one of those games where, if you didn't watch, woke up in the morning and saw the final score, you'd be embarrassed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8s1PI50Wi4 Monday night was a tale of two halves for the Knicks. They came out playing loosy-goosy,...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q7qxobuQzg Recap by Remi_Se The injury racked New York Knicks gave a spirited effort...
I moved to the Charlotte, NC area from New York in 2013, and have been attending nearly every Knicks-Hornets game at the Spectrum Center...
- Kevin Knox received the start, but the Knicks came out flat, digging themselves an early deficit.
- Frank Ntilikina looked aggressive again, with 12 of his 16 points coming in the second half.
- Kevin Knox had two huge blocks, plus a clutch three and dunk down the stretch, but it wasn't enough to complete the comeback.
- Despite the Knicks getting blown out by Charlotte, there was plenty to be excited about if you're rooting for the kids to be alright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcJ_KCFQU8 Vindicated? No…after one quarter’s worth of a fake comeback, David Fizdale probably doesn’t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xzcvz4eP0 Game Highlights Well you could see that one coming from a mile away, huh? Even though this...
A cold third quarter dooms in the Knicks as they can't pull off a late comeback.
- The Knicks battled back from 16 points down to beat one of the best teams in the NBA.
- Emmanuel Mudiay hit multiple clutch shots to lead the way.
- Kevin Knox answered his critics with a breakout performance.
On the second night of a back-to-back, the Knicks were completely outclassed by the Philadelphia 76ers. New York shot a dismal 34.8% from the field and had no answer in trying to stop the Sixers. The final score was 117-91.
In David Fizdale's return to Memphis, the Knicks made sure he left the arena happy.
Emmanuel Mudiay, Allonzo Trier, and Noah Vonleh keep proving the Knicks were right to want them when nobody else did.
Knicks shock the Celtics in Boston
Against one of the top teams in the West, the Knicks gave an impressive effort, but lost.
Despite a great effort by the bench, the Knicks can't overcome an early deficit.
After leading for 45 minutes, the Knicks can't contain Anthony Davis or overcome late mistakes.
Knicks take a beating in Oklahoma City.
12Page 1 of 2