- Frank Ntilikina is off to a slow start to his sophomore campaign in the NBA.
- While Knicks fans treat this moment as an existential crises, plenty of teams around the NBA seem intrigued by Frank's potential.
- Mario Hezonja followed an emphatic dunk by stepping over Giannis Antetokonmpo, Allen Iverson style.
- The Greek Freak responded after the game, "I'm going to punch him in his nut next time."
- Ian Begley reports that Phoenix has interest in Frank Ntilikina.
- John Gambadoro, who first reported the Knicks + Phoenix discussed a trade for KP before the draft Frank was picked, speculates the Knicks want draft picks to package for a star.
- Gambadoro believes the Milwaukee pick (likely not tendered until 2020) owed to Phoenix would be enough for Phoenix to acquire Ntilikina.
- After being sidelined from a neck injury since training camp, Courtney Lee is probably to return against Milwaukee.
- Fizdale said the starting lineup will remain the same, for now, so expect Lee to be eased into the lineup.
- Vivek Dadhania breaks down the players most likely impacted by the return.
- The Knicks hinted to Allonzo Trier that they wanted to select him with their second round pick, as they tried to trade up to select Mitchell Robinson.
- When Robinson fell in their lap in the second round, they passed on Trier, luckily finding him again as an undrafted free agent.
- New York recalled Luke Kornet from Westchester as they seek big man depth with Mitchell Robinson constantly in foul trouble.
- The move could also be seen as an evaluation period before he is trade eligible on December 15 (although he has a no-trade) and around the date when Trier's two-way NBA service time runs up, making Kornet an option to be waived.
Allonzo Trier made an appearance in front of fans at the Stance Soho location to participate in an interview with Russ Bengston. Watch the full conversation streamed live by Knicks Fan TV + The Knick of Time Show.
Frank Ntilikina is having a hard time finding his offensive game, as well as regular minutes and positional assignment in the Knicks rotation. Some believe the organization has cooled their excitement for the lottery pick. However, other teams seem to remain intrigued by what Ntilikina can bring as a young guard who can defend all positions.
David Fizdale told reporters before the game in Philadelphia that he doesn't see Kevin Knox or Mitchell Robinson playing in Westchester this season. "I’m keeping both of them with us," Fizdale said. "We’re raising them as a village now with the group. Through whatever tough times they go through that’s what we’ve got to go through with them right now."
When it was first reported that Jimmy Butler wanted out of Minnesota, it was believed that the Knicks were on his short list of...
David Fizdale discusses lineup changes, the closeness of the team, and more on The Michael Kay Show.
Jeffrey Bellone and Jonathan Macri discuss the rumor that teams are calling about Damyean Dotson.
Kevin Knox made sure to take care of his former high school basketball team.
Stephon Marbury talks about the struggle of being a Knicks fan upon receiving award in China.
12Page 2 of 2