Kevin Knox made sure to take care of his former high school basketball team.
- Tyson Chandler was in Brooklyn as the Lakers faced the Nets on Tuesday night, so the local reporters took the opportunity to ask him about the Knicks.
- Chandler thinks that with Fizdale in charge, the Knicks have a legit chance at landing a top free agent to pair with Kristaps Porzingis.
- Frank Ntilikina is off to a slow start to his sophomore campaign in the NBA.
- There have been several reports about teams interest in trading for the young guard.
- There has been no credible report that the Knicks are looking to trade him.
- Ian Begley reports that Phoenix has interest in Frank Ntilikina.
- John Gambadoro, who first reported the Knicks + Phoenix discussed a trade for KP before the draft Frank was picked, speculates the Knicks want draft picks to package for a star.
- Gambadoro believes the Milwaukee pick (likely not tendered until 2020) owed to Phoenix would be enough for Phoenix to acquire Ntilikina.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has been dealing with soreness from plantar fasciitis.
- Despite the injury, the volume shooter will suit up for the Knicks in Philadelphia on Wednesday.
Jeffrey Bellone and Jonathan Macri discuss the rumor that teams are calling about Damyean Dotson.
- The Knicks hinted to Allonzo Trier that they wanted to select him with their second round pick, as they tried to trade up to select Mitchell Robinson.
- When Robinson fell in their lap in the second round, they passed on Trier, luckily finding him again as an undrafted free agent.
- New York recalled Luke Kornet from Westchester as they seek big man depth with Mitchell Robinson constantly in foul trouble.
- The move could also be seen as an evaluation period before he is trade eligible on December 15 (although he has a no-trade) and around the date when Trier's two-way NBA service time runs up, making Kornet an option to be waived.
- On a French TV NBA talk show, two respected journalists and a French basketball legend discussed Frank Ntilikina's future in New York
- They speculate that a trade is very possible.
- As Frank Ntilikina battles for playing time under Fizdale, apparently, Porzingis and a small group of players asked Hornacek to make him the starter last season.
- The Knicks net rating was +4.4 when KP and Frank shared the court, versus -1.6 when KP played without Frank.
David Fizdale told reporters before the game in Philadelphia that he doesn't see Kevin Knox or Mitchell Robinson playing in Westchester this season. "I’m keeping both of them with us," Fizdale said. "We’re raising them as a village now with the group. Through whatever tough times they go through that’s what we’ve got to go through with them right now."
David Fizdale discusses lineup changes, the closeness of the team, and more on The Michael Kay Show.
- Frank Ntilikina was interviewed in French by Basket-Infos.com ahead of French Heritage Night at the Garden on Sunday.
- Frank plays down any trade rumors and worries about his playing time.
- James Dolan gave a wide-ranging interview to ESPN's Ian O'Connor on topics ranging from pleasing his shareholders to Donald Trump to the Knicks' coaching search.
- Dolan says he owes it to his shareholders to consider selling the team for the right price, but his family is not looking to sell the team.
- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade played their final NBA game against each other on Monday at the Staples Center.
- After the game, LeBron was caught on camera telling Wade that their final showdown had to happen "either here [LA] or the Garden, that's it."
- Sources close to LeBron report he was referencing the venue and not alluding to where he wanted to play last summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sszr4VRosQ Former Knick Eric Anderson suddenly passed away today at the age of 48. Anderson spent his...
Frank Ntilikina is having a hard time finding his offensive game, as well as regular minutes and positional assignment in the Knicks rotation. Some believe the organization has cooled their excitement for the lottery pick. However, other teams seem to remain intrigued by what Ntilikina can bring as a young guard who can defend all positions.
- Joakim Noah recently admitted in an interview with Chris Vernon that he was "too lit" to play in New York City.
- Steve Mills responded to those comments by explaining in a press conference that there were more than just financial reasons why the team let him go when they did.
- Mills also hinted that it wasn't his idea to sign Noah in the first place.
- Chicago is looking to trade the former number two overall pick, who has fallen out of the rotation under coach Jim Boylen.
- New York would need to send back at least $15 million in salary to make a deal work.
- Parker is due $20 million this season, with a team option for $20 million next season.
- Frank Ntilikina has spent three consecutive games on the bench.
- David Fizdale says he didn't want to use him in garbage time vs Boston.
- Fizdale says Frank will see the court sometime soon.
- It has been ten months since Kristaps Porzingis tore the ACL in his left knee. The team announced that he is making progress and participating in 45-minute sessions with coaches on the basketball court, but his return is not imminent.
- The team will reevaluate the Unicorn in mid-February, which will mark the one-year anniversary of his injury.
- It was reported earlier this week that some in the league believe the Knicks are stockpiling young assets to make a run at John Wall.
- Ian Begley responds to that report with his own report that the Knicks have not had any internal discussions about a potential trade for Wall.
- The night started with Enes Kanter learning he was being replaced by Luke Kornet in the starting lineup.
- It ended with Kanter being ejected for a questionable double technical resulting from a skirmish with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Bucks assistant Darvin Ham got involved, much to the displeasure of Porzingis, who was watching from home.
- A video of Tim Hardaway Sr. went viral when he showed very little reaction to his son making a buzzer-beating shot before halftime in Detroit.
- Hardaway Sr. explains that the situation didn't call for him to celebrate since the Knicks were playing poorly and losing.
When it was first reported that Jimmy Butler wanted out of Minnesota, it was believed that the Knicks were on his short list of...
12Page 1 of 2