- After being sidelined from a neck injury since training camp, Courtney Lee is probably to return against Milwaukee.
- Fizdale said the starting lineup will remain the same, for now, so expect Lee to be eased into the lineup.
- Vivek Dadhania breaks down the players most likely impacted by the return.
- Frank Ntilikina was interviewed in French by Basket-Infos.com ahead of French Heritage Night at the Garden on Sunday.
- Frank plays down any trade rumors and worries about his playing time.
Kevin Knox made sure to take care of his former high school basketball team.
- Chicago is looking to trade the former number two overall pick, who has fallen out of the rotation under coach Jim Boylen.
- New York would need to send back at least $15 million in salary to make a deal work.
- Parker is due $20 million this season, with a team option for $20 million next season.
- Ian Begley reports that Phoenix has interest in Frank Ntilikina.
- John Gambadoro, who first reported the Knicks + Phoenix discussed a trade for KP before the draft Frank was picked, speculates the Knicks want draft picks to package for a star.
- Gambadoro believes the Milwaukee pick (likely not tendered until 2020) owed to Phoenix would be enough for Phoenix to acquire Ntilikina.
MSG and ESPN Radio's Alan Hahn had Lance Thomas on his show on Friday night and a number of things of note came out...
Jeffrey Bellone and Jonathan Macri discuss the rumor that teams are calling about Damyean Dotson.
- It has been ten months since Kristaps Porzingis tore the ACL in his left knee. The team announced that he is making progress and participating in 45-minute sessions with coaches on the basketball court, but his return is not imminent.
- The team will reevaluate the Unicorn in mid-February, which will mark the one-year anniversary of his injury.
- Mario Hezonja followed an emphatic dunk by stepping over Giannis Antetokonmpo, Allen Iverson style.
- The Greek Freak responded after the game, "I'm going to punch him in his nut next time."
- As Frank Ntilikina battles for playing time under Fizdale, apparently, Porzingis and a small group of players asked Hornacek to make him the starter last season.
- The Knicks net rating was +4.4 when KP and Frank shared the court, versus -1.6 when KP played without Frank.
When it was first reported that Jimmy Butler wanted out of Minnesota, it was believed that the Knicks were on his short list of...
- Joakim Noah recently admitted in an interview with Chris Vernon that he was "too lit" to play in New York City.
- Steve Mills responded to those comments by explaining in a press conference that there were more than just financial reasons why the team let him go when they did.
- Mills also hinted that it wasn't his idea to sign Noah in the first place.
- Marc Berman reports that some in the league believe the Knicks are stocking up their young assets to try to acquire John Wall.
- While it has been reported that Wall is available in trade, it doesn't seem to make sense for the Knicks to be pursuing this option.
- Wall is due to make $169 million over the next four seasons.
- Adam Zagoria is reporting the Knicks will eventually convert Allonzo Trier to a standard NBA contract.
- Trier's NBA service time was set to expire on December 15, but that deadline is now delayed due to a hamstring injury.
- It is unclear whether the Knicks plan on using a salary cap exception or simply convert him to league minimum salary for rest of season.
David Fizdale discusses lineup changes, the closeness of the team, and more on The Michael Kay Show.
- The night started with Enes Kanter learning he was being replaced by Luke Kornet in the starting lineup.
- It ended with Kanter being ejected for a questionable double technical resulting from a skirmish with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Bucks assistant Darvin Ham got involved, much to the displeasure of Porzingis, who was watching from home.
- Marc Berman reports the Pistons and Nets have interest in Damyean Dotson.
- Meanwhile, for the second time this week, Nets Daily refutes Brooklyn's interest (earlier this week they refuted Ian Begley's report on the Nets' interest in Ntilikina).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sszr4VRosQ Former Knick Eric Anderson suddenly passed away today at the age of 48. Anderson spent his...
David Fizdale told reporters before the game in Philadelphia that he doesn't see Kevin Knox or Mitchell Robinson playing in Westchester this season. "I’m keeping both of them with us," Fizdale said. "We’re raising them as a village now with the group. Through whatever tough times they go through that’s what we’ve got to go through with them right now."
- Knicks fill their open two-way roster spot with Allonzo Trier's former college teammate, guard Kadeem Allen.
- A video of Tim Hardaway Sr. went viral when he showed very little reaction to his son making a buzzer-beating shot before halftime in Detroit.
- Hardaway Sr. explains that the situation didn't call for him to celebrate since the Knicks were playing poorly and losing.
- Courtney Lee requested time in the G-League to get back into shape and rhythm after missing most of the season so far.
- He played in Westchester's loss to Lakeland, posting 16 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists on an off-shooting night (7-21).
- Lee will miss the Knicks' game in Cleveland, but return to the team on Friday.
Frank Ntilikina is having a hard time finding his offensive game, as well as regular minutes and positional assignment in the Knicks rotation. Some believe the organization has cooled their excitement for the lottery pick. However, other teams seem to remain intrigued by what Ntilikina can bring as a young guard who can defend all positions.
- Frank Ntilikina is off to a slow start to his sophomore campaign in the NBA.
- There have been several reports about teams interest in trading for the young guard.
- There has been no credible report that the Knicks are looking to trade him.
- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade played their final NBA game against each other on Monday at the Staples Center.
- After the game, LeBron was caught on camera telling Wade that their final showdown had to happen "either here [LA] or the Garden, that's it."
- Sources close to LeBron report he was referencing the venue and not alluding to where he wanted to play last summer.
12Page 1 of 2