Hey everyone! Come join us on Friday, March 15, at 8:30 p.m. to watch the Knicks play the Spurs at John Sullivan’s in midtown!
A whole bunch of your favorite people from the Knick blog-o-sphere will be in attendance, including:
- Knicks Film School (Jeff Bellone), Jonathan Macri (the dean of KFS), yours truly, and others from KFS
- The Posting & Toasting crew, including the Ghost of Kristaps Past (Ashwin “Shwinnypooh” Ramnath), Zach Diluzio, Jon Schulman, and others
- CP from KnicksFanTV
- J. Ellis from The Knick of Time Show
- Jeremy Cohen, Andrew Claudio, and others from Gotham Sports Network
- Craig & Barry from the Hard Knicks Life Podcast
- The one and only Alex Wolfe from the Locked On Knicks
The spot is John Sullivan’s, located at 201 W 35th St. in midtown, between 7th and 8th Ave. It’s actually only about a block and a half away from the Garden. The game starts at 8:30 p.m., but showing up before or after then is obviously fine. We’ll have the whole top floor to ourselves to enjoy the game.
The last party that we hosted in November was a great time and helped raise over $750 for the Garden of Dreams foundation.
This time around, we will have $8 beers, wines, and well drinks all night. Please bring plenty cash as $2 from all cash drink sales will go to the Garden of Dreams foundation. Additionally, we will run a few raffles during the same with some fun prizes, so do bring some cash with you.
Hope to see you all there!
Knicks Film School Historian, amongst other things