KNOW YOUR OPPONENT
Get ready for the Knicks next match-up against the Heat.
HEAT LAST GAME
Miami Herald: Here’s why Spoelstra and Fizdale never expected to be on opposite sides of Heat-Knicks.
Injury Report (via RotoWorld)
- Hassan Whiteside (groin) is expected to play Wednesday.
- Justise Winslow (hamstring) is probable.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (foot) was a limited participant at Tuesday’s practice and is questionable.
- James Johnson (groin) practiced with the team on Tuesday but has been ruled out of Wednesday’s game.
- Wayne Ellington (left ankle) has been ruled out of Wednesday’s game.
Down to the wire in Miami
- Miami’s first three games have been decided by a total of just five points after losing by three to Orlando, winning by one vs Washington, and losing by one to Charlotte. The five-point difference is the least amount of difference over the first three games to start a season in Heat franchise history.
Miami has a sellout streak?
- I wouldn’t have guessed that Miami finished last season selling out every game and has now sold out 379-straight overall games, which includes both the regular season and playoffs, the eighth-longest sellout streak in NBA history
- Goran Dragic has dished out at least 1 assist in 187 games, fourth longest in franchise history.